"Phineas and Ferb " OST (2009)

Datos
-Año: 2009
-Intérprete: Varios
-Tamaño: 52,20 MB
-Formato: MP3

Lista de Canciones
01 Today is Gonna be a Great Day-Bowling for Soup
02 Gitchee Gitchee Goo-Phineas and Ferbtones
03 Backyard Beach-Ferb
04 Busted-Candace & Vanessa
05 Perry the Platypus Theme-Randy Crenshaw
06 S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)-2 Guys n the Parque
07 I'm Lindana and I Wanna Have Fun-Lindana
08 My Nemesis-Danny Jacob
09 My Goody Two-Shoes Brother-Dr.Doofenshmirtz
10 Disco Miniature Golfing Queen-Laura Dickinson
11 My Undead Mummy and Me-Danny Jacob
12 I Love You Mom-Candace
13 Ready for the Bettys-The Bettys
14 When We Didn't Get Along-Danny Jacob
15 He's a Bully-Robbie Wyckoff
16 Truck Drivin' Girl-Danny Jacob
17 Do Nothing Day-Candace & Jeremy
18 E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S.-Candace
19 Fabulous-Phineas & Bobby Fabulous
20 Little Brothers-Stacy
21 Let's Take a Rocketship to Space-Danny and the Jaytones
22 Queen of Mars-Candace
23 Chains On Me (feat. Dan Povenmire)-The Smile Away Reformatory Glee Club
24 Phinedroids and Ferbots-Phinedroids and Ferbots
25 Ain´t Got Rhythm-Sherman & Phineas
26 You Snuck Your Way Right Into my Heart-Love Händel

Drive

1 comentario: