"Phineas and Ferb-ulous, the Ultimate Album" (2011)

Datos 
-Año: 2011
-Intérprete: Varios
-Tamaño: 80,30 MB
-Formato: MP3

Lista de Canciones
01 Spa Day-Danny Jacob
02 Watchin’ & Waitin’-Phineas
03 Not So Bad A Dad-Vanessa
04 Gimme A Grade-Baljeet
05 Candace Party-Candace
06 Fish Out Of Water-Beverly Staunton
07 Gitchee Gitchee Goo-Phineas And The Ferbtones
08 Backyard Beach-Ferb
09 Busted-Candace & Vanessa
10 Perry The Platypus Theme-Randy Crenshaw
11 S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)-2 Guys N The Parque
12 I’m Lindana And I Wanna Have Fun-Lindana
13 My Nemesis-Danny Jacob
14 My Goody Two-Shoes Brother-Dr.Doofenshmirtz
15 Disco Miniature Golfing Queen-Laura Dickinson
16 My Undead Mummy And Me-Danny Jacob
17 I Love You Mom-Candace
18 Ready For The Bettys-The Bettys
19 When We Didn’t Get Along-Danny Jacob
20 He’s A Bully-Robbie Wyckoff
21 Truck Drivin’ Girl-Danny Jacob
22 Do Nothing Day-Candace & Jeremy
23 E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S.-Candace
24 Fabulous-Bobby Fabulous & Phineas
25 Little Brothers-Stacy
26 Let’s Take A Rocketship To Space-Danny And The Jaytones
27 Queen Of Mars-Candace
28 Chains On Me-The Smile Away Reformatory Glee Club featuring Dan Povenmire
29 Phinedroids And Ferbots-Phinedroids and Ferbots
30 Ain’t Got Rhythm-Phineas & Sherman
31 You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart-Love Händel
32 Jpop (Welcome To Tokyo)-Stacy’s Cousins
33 Rubber Bands, Rubber Balls-Uncle Sabu & Co
34 Bouncin’ Around The World-Love Händel
35 City Of Love-Isabella
36 Summer Belongs To You-Phineas, Isabella & Candace
37 Follow The Sun-Danny Jacob & Laura Dickinson
38 The Ballad Of Klimpaloon-Love Händel
Drive

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario